Title of Workshop: International Workshop on machine learning based identification, classification and threat detection in IoT concept
Aim and Scope
International Workshop on possibilities of machine learning based identification, classification and threat detection in IoT concept in ICSPN 2021 aims to gather researcher in the domain of computer science, information and communication engineering, Internet of Things concept, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, cybersecurity and other closely related areas. This workshop represents a platform for researchers to exchange ideas, transfer knowledge and practical experience, as well as address challenges in identifying and classifying IoT devices for monitoring, management, and control purposes. As a growing problem of cyber threats targeting IoT devices or IoT devices generating cyber threats, this workshop addresses state-of-the-art topics of using various machine learning approaches to detect and/or mitigate cyber threats using or targeting IoT devices in various domains.
Topics and keywords treated in the workshop for paper submission systems
- Internet of things cyber threats
- Network traffic anomaly detection
- DDoS attacks in IoT
- IoT threats in critical infrastructure
- Cyber threats detection
- Cyber threats mitigation
- Machine learning anomaly detection
- IoT testbeds
- Datasets creation
- Dataset preprocessing
- IoT device identification
- Intelligent network traffic analysis
- IoT device classification
- IoT device profiling
Paper Submission Guidelines:
Authors are invited to submit papers to the workshop. Full papers must be submitted through the conference paper submission site (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icspn2021). Authors must add (Workshop: WS13) at the beginning of paper title during the submission. Paper should be submitted in PDF format electronically with maximum length of 10 pages as per the Springer LNNS series format. All manuscripts will be reviewed and judged on merits including originality, significance, interest, correctness, clarity, and relevance to the broader community. Papers are strongly encouraged to report experiences, measurements, and user studies, and to provide an appropriate quantitative evaluation.
Submitted papers must include original work, and may not be under consideration for another conference or journal. They should also not be under review or be submitted to another workshop, conference, or journal during the review process. Authors should submit full papers electronically following the instructions from the ICSPN 2021 conference web site. Accepted papers will appear in proceedings available electronically. Authors of accepted papers are expected to register for and present their work at the workshop (in online mode).
- Dragan Peraković, Ph.D., Full Professor, Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Ivan Cvitić, Ph.D., Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences, University of Zagreb, Croatia
Technical Program Committee:
- Marko Periša, Ph.D., Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Gordana Jotanović, Ph.D., Faculty of Transport and Traffic Engineering, University of East Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Mirjana Stojanović, Ph.D., Faculty of Transport and Traffic Engineering, University of Beograd, Serbia
- Dalibor Dobrilović, Ph.D., Technical faculty “Mihajlo Pupin”, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
- Marko Krstić, Ph.D., Regulatory Agency for Electronic Communications and Postal Services, Serbia
- Submission Deadline: June 30, 2021
- Decision Notification: July 25, 2021
- Registration: August 10, 2021
All accepted and registered papers of the workshop will be published by the conference proceedings published by Springer in LNNS Series.
Journal Publication: Authors of a selected set of top-quality papers from the workshop will be invited to submit extended version of their papers in the special issues of SCIE/SSCI/Scopus/WoS indexed journals.
Best Paper: All the regular papers will be considered for the BEST PAPER AWARD.
NOTE: While submitting paper in this workshop, please specify “International Workshop on machine learning based identification, classification and threat detection in IoT concept” at the top (above paper title) of the first page of your paper.