Title of Workshop: International Workshop on Machine Learning and Data Analytics for Security and Privacy (MDSP 2021)
Aim and Scope
Data has ascertained to be an important asset and monetary driving force for any country or organization. Today, data privacy, security, and governance are important concerns, impelled by many governmental regulations. The real challenge is to make data accessible and protected while preserving the privacy. MDSP-2021 brings a virtual platform for AI developers, data scientists, IoT practitioners and security specialists to collaborate and exchange their ideas in developing trustworthy products and solutions for many real-time applications with better security and privacy preservation. This workshop invites papers that address real-time applications, issues and recent developments in the fields of Artificial Intelligence, machine learning, deep learning, cloud computing, edge computing, Internet of Things with special emphasis on performance, trust, security and privacy but not restricted to the topics.
Topics and keywords treated in the workshop for paper submission systems
- Data science applications with data protection and privacy
- Trust, security and privacy in computing and communications
- Performance, security and privacy in cloud, fog and edge
- Malicious software and hardware in Internet of Things
- Security and privacy in Wireless and Mobile Networks
- Security, trust and privacy for emerging cyber physical systems
- Cybersecurity and privacy-preserving in Smart Grid
- ICT systems security and privacy protection
- Cryptography and network security
- Fake news detections in social networks
- Security and privacy preservations in social networks
- Blockchain with security and privacy Challenges
- Real-time applications of artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Security aspects in image and video processing applications
Paper Submission Guidelines:
Authors are invited to submit papers to the workshop. Full papers must be submitted through the conference paper submission site (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icspn2021). Authors must add (Workshop: WS11) at the beginning of paper title during the submission. Paper should be submitted in PDF format electronically with maximum length of 10 pages as per the Springer LNNS series format. All manuscripts will be reviewed and judged on merits including originality, significance, interest, correctness, clarity, and relevance to the broader community. Papers are strongly encouraged to report experiences, measurements, and user studies, and to provide an appropriate quantitative evaluation.
Submitted papers must include original work, and may not be under consideration for another conference or journal. They should also not be under review or be submitted to another workshop, conference, or journal during the review process. Authors should submit full papers electronically following the instructions from the ICSPN 2021 conference web site. Accepted papers will appear in proceedings available electronically. Authors of accepted papers are expected to register for and present their work at the workshop (in online mode).
For inquiries, you may contact to workshop Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Workshop Coordinator (email@example.com).
- Dr. Narendrasinh C Chauhan, Professor, A D Patel Institute of Technology, CVM University, India
- Dr. Sudhir P Vegad, Associate Professor, A D Patel Institute of Technology, CVM University, India
Technical Program Committee:
- Dr. Uday Pratap Rao, S.V.National Institute of Technology, Surat, India
- Dr. Sanjay Garg, School of Computing, DIT University, Dehradun
- Dr. Hiren B Patel, Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya, Gujarat, India
- Dr. Samir B Patel, Pandit Deendayal Energy University, Gujarat
- Dr. Ravi Sheth, Rastriya Raksha University, Gujarat, India
- Dr. Safvan Vora, Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad, India
- Dr. T P Sharma, NIT Hamirpur, India
- Submission Deadline: June 30, 2021
- Decision Notification: July 25, 2021
- Registration: August 10, 2021
All accepted and registered papers of this Workshop will be published by the conference proceedings published by Springer in LNNS Series.
Journal Publication: Authors of a selected set of top-quality papers from the Workshop will be invited to submit the extended version of their papers in the special issues of SCIE/SSCI/Scopus/WoS indexed journals.
Best Paper: All the regular papers will be considered for the BEST PAPER AWARD.
NOTE: While submitting paper in this workshop, please specify “International Workshop on Machine Learning and Data Analytics for Security and Privacy (MDSP 2021)” at the top (above paper title) of the first page of your paper.