Title of Workshop: International Workshop on Emerging Transmission Techniques in beyond 5G/6G Communications (ETTC 2021)
Aim and Scope
Recently, the research and planning of 6G communications have begun. Lots of emerging transmission techniques are expected to provide communication services for the future demands of the 2030s. This workshop provides a vision for 6G that could serve to exhibit guidelines to implement 6G applications. As main improvement, massive connections with low latency communications will still be the most important application of 6G. Furthermore, high spectrum efficiency, high security, secrecy and privacy should be key requirements of 6G wireless networks. To introduce to research community, this workshop brings interesting frameworks in which potential application scenarios of 6G are anticipated. This workshop attracts researchers together to explore the issues beyond communication technologies that could hamper research and deployment of 6G. Researchers and scholars from academia and industry are invited to submit their recent studies and innovations.
Topics and keywords treated in the workshop for paper submission systems
- Sensor Networks
- Ad Hoc Networks
- Internet of Things
- Internet of Everything
- Vehicle to Everything
- Millimeter wave (mmWave) communication
- Cognitive Radio Network
- Intelligent Networking Systems
- Intelligent reflecting surface (IRS)-aided systems for 6G
- Non-orthogonal multiple access (NOMA) for 6G
- Wireless Communication and Computing
- Physical layer security (PLS)
- Wireless Networks Protocol Analysis
- Mobile Computing
- Propagation, Diffraction and Scattering
- Application of Artificial Intelligence (AI) for 6G communications.
- Signal processing techniques for 6G communications.
- 6G Testbeds and Applications.
Paper Submission Guidelines:
Authors are invited to submit papers to the workshop. Full papers must be submitted through the conference paper submission site (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icspn2021). Authors must add (Workshop: WS08) at the beginning of paper title during the submission. Paper should be submitted in PDF format electronically with maximum length of 10 pages as per the Springer LNNS series format. All manuscripts will be reviewed and judged on merits including originality, significance, interest, correctness, clarity, and relevance to the broader community. Papers are strongly encouraged to report experiences, measurements, and user studies, and to provide an appropriate quantitative evaluation.
Submitted papers must include original work, and may not be under consideration for another conference or journal. They should also not be under review or be submitted to another workshop, conference, or journal during the review process. Authors should submit full papers electronically following the instructions from the ICSPN 2021 conference web site. Accepted papers will appear in proceedings available electronically. Authors of accepted papers are expected to register for and present their work at the workshop (in online mode).
For inquiries, you may contact to Workshop Chair Dr Dinh-Thuan Do at e-mail id: [email protected]
- Dr. Dinh-Thuan Do, Asia University, Taiwan ([email protected])
- Dr. Suneel Yadav, Indian Institute of Information Technology, India ([email protected])
- Dr. Houbing Song, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, USA ([email protected])
Technical Program Committee:
- Dr. Sami Muhaidat, Khalifa University, United Arab
- Dr. Hsing-Chung Chen, Asia University, Taiwan
- Dr. Samarendra Nath Sur, Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, India
- Dr. Nhu-Ngoc Dao, Sejong University, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Dr. Zeeshan Kaleem, COMSATS University Islamabad, Pakistan
- Dr. Jose Neuman de Souza, Federal University of Ceará, Brazil
- Dr. Chinmay Chakraborty, Birla Institute of Technology, India
- Dr. Mian Ahmad Jan, Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan, Pakistan
- Dr. Yung-Fa Huang, Chaoyang University of Technology, Taiwan
- Dr. Celestine Iwendi, Central South University of Forestry and Technology, China
- Dr. Nitin Gupta, National Institute of Technology Hamirpur, India
- Dr. Imran Shafique Ansari, University of Glasgow, UK
- Submission Deadline: June 30, 2021
- Decision Notification: July 25, 2021
- Registration: August 10, 2021
All accepted and registered papers of ETTC 2021 will be published by the conference proceedings published by Springer in LNNS Series.
Journal Publication: Authors of a selected set of top-quality papers from the workshop will be invited to submit extended version of their papers in the special issues of SCIE/SSCI/Scopus/WoS indexed journals.
Special Issue on “Enabling Reconfigurable Intelligent Surfaces (RIS) for 6G Cellular Networks,” ELECTRONICS, 2021 (Q2, SCIE)
Best Paper: All the regular papers will be considered for the BEST PAPER AWARD.
NOTE: While submitting paper in this workshop, please specify “International Workshop on Emerging Transmission Techniques in beyond 5G/6G Communications (ETTC 2021)” at the top (above paper title) of the first page of your paper.