Title of Workshop: International Workshop on IoT and AI for Hardware/Software Security (IAS 2021)
Aim and Scope
Special workshop on IoT and AI for Hardware/Software Security in ICSPN 2021 will provide a unique opportunity for the researchers working in multidisciplinary domain i.e computer science & engineering, electrical & electronics engineering, Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Hardware/Software Security applications. Other researchers working in the area of microelectronics, nanoscale semiconductor devices, VLSI design and technology scientists, engineers, educators, students and researchers from all over the world to exchange their scientific ideas, views and thoughts with fellow researchers and participants. This workshop will address some of the most relevant, state-of-the-art issues and topics involved in IoT and AI for Hardware/Software Security dealt with advanced technology. Papers are invited which exhibits the application of micro/nano semiconductor devices for VLSI design for Hardware/Software Security but not limited to topics.
Topics and keywords treated in the workshop for paper submission systems
- Role of IoT for Hardware/Software Security
- AI for Hardware/Software Security
- Layered Approach of Hardware Security
- DoS Attacks in IoT Architecture
- Non-invasive Active attacks
- Classification of Side Channel Attacks
- Blockchain technology for Hardware/Software Security
- Novel Semiconductor Devices Hardware Security
- Tools and Technologies Hardware/Software Security
- Digital/Analog VLSI Circuits & Systems Security
- VLSI Computer-aided modeling, simulation for Security
- Security Algorithms and Hardware implementation with FPGA
- Nanotechnology-based VLSI and Reconfigurable Systems
Paper Submission Guidelines:
Authors are invited to submit papers to the workshop. Full papers must be submitted through the conference paper submission site (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icspn2021). Authors must add (Workshop: WS06) at the beginning of paper title during the submission. Paper should be submitted in PDF format electronically with maximum length of 10 pages as per the Springer LNNS series format. All manuscripts will be reviewed and judged on merits including originality, significance, interest, correctness, clarity, and relevance to the broader community. Papers are strongly encouraged to report experiences, measurements, and user studies, and to provide an appropriate quantitative evaluation.
Submitted papers must include original work, and may not be under consideration for another conference or journal. They should also not be under review or be submitted to another workshop, conference, or journal during the review process. Authors should submit full papers electronically following the instructions from the ICSPN 2021 conference web site. Accepted papers will appear in proceedings available electronically. Authors of accepted papers are expected to register for and present their work at the workshop (in online mode).
For inquiries, you may contact to Workshop Chair Dr Balwinder Raj at e-mail id: [email protected]
Dr. Balwinder Raj, Associate Professor, National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research Chandigarh, India Mobile: +91-7589480655, Email ID: [email protected]
- Dr. Amandeep Singh, Assistant Professor, NIT Srinagar
- Dr. Jeetendra Singh, Assistant Professor, NIT Sikkim
Technical Program Committee:
- Dr. E.Limiti, Dept. of ECE, University of Rome, Italy
- Dr. Hassan Sohofi, KTH University Sweden
- Dr B. B. Gupta, NIT Kurukshetra
- Dr. Balwinder Singh, CDAC Mohali
- Dr. Karamjit Singh, Dept. of ECE, Thapar University, Patiala, India
- Dr. Ashwani Rana, Dept. of ECE, NIT Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh, India,
- Dr. Balwant Raj, Dept. of ECE, Punjab University Chandigarh, India
- Dr. Dalveer Kaur, Punjab Technical University Jalandhar, Punjab, India
- Dr. Gagnesh Kumar, Dept. of ECE, NIT Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh, India
- Dr. Jawar Singh, Dept. of EE, IIT Patna, India
- Submission Deadline: June 30, 2021
- Decision Notification: July 25, 2021
- Registration: August 10, 2021
All the accepted and registered papers of the IAS 2021 will be published by the conference proceedings published by Springer in LNNS Series.
Journal Publication: Authors of a selected set of top-quality papers from the workshop will be invited to submit an extended version of their papers in the special issues of SCIE/SSCI/Scopus/WoS indexed journals.
Best Paper: All the regular papers will be considered for the BEST PAPER AWARD.
NOTE: While submitting paper in this workshop, please specify “International Workshop on IoT and AI for Hardware/Software Security (IAS 2021)” at the top (above paper title) of the first page of your paper.