Title of Workshop: International Workshop on deep learning for forensics and cybersecurity applications (DLFCA 2021)
Aim and Scope
Special workshop on deep learning for forensics and cybersecurity applications in ICSPN 2021 will provide a unique opportunity for the researchers working in multidisciplinary domain i.e computer science & engineering, electrical & electronics engineering, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Deep Learning (DL) for forensics and cybersecurity applications. Other researchers working in the area of image processing, multimedia security, machine intelligence scientists, engineers, educators, students and researchers from all over the world to exchange their scientific ideas, views and thoughts with fellow researchers and participants.
This workshop will address some of the most relevant, state-of-the-art issues and topics involved in forensics and cybersecurity applications dealt with advanced technology. Papers are invited which exhibits the application of deep learning for forensics and cybersecurity applications but not limited to topics.
Topics and keywords treated in the workshop for paper submission systems
- Deep learning for Image/Video Forensics
- Deep learning-based anti-forensics
- Deep learning for multimedia security
- Deep learning for cyber security applications (e.g., malicious web content identification, intrusion detection and privacy-preserving, vulnerability and exploitation Identification, and facial and/or biometric spoofing detection)
- Security challenges associated with deep learning
Paper Submission Guidelines:
Authors are invited to submit papers to the workshop. Full papers must be submitted through the conference paper submission site (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icspn2021). Authors must add (Workshop: WS05) at the beginning of paper title during the submission. Paper should be submitted in PDF format electronically with maximum length of 10 pages as per the Springer LNNS series format. All manuscripts will be reviewed and judged on merits including originality, significance, interest, correctness, clarity, and relevance to the broader community. Papers are strongly encouraged to report experiences, measurements, and user studies, and to provide an appropriate quantitative evaluation.
Submitted papers must include original work, and may not be under consideration for another conference or journal. They should also not be under review or be submitted to another workshop, conference, or journal during the review process. Authors should submit full papers electronically following the instructions from the ICSPN 2021 conference web site. Accepted papers will appear in proceedings available electronically. Authors of accepted papers are expected to register for and present their work at the workshop (in online mode).
For inquiries, you may contact to General Chair Dr Ahmed A. Abd El-Laif at e-mail id: [email protected]
- Dr. Ahmed A. Abd El-Latif, Associate Professor, Menoufia University, Egypt
Technical Program Committee:
- Dr. Yassine Maleh, National School of Applied Sciences, Khouribga, Morocco
- Dr. Peng jialiang, Heilongjiang University, China
- Dr. Jiawen Kang, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Dr. Zehui Xiong, Singapore University of Technology and Design, Singapore
- Dr. Mohamed Hammad, Menoufia University, Egypt
- Xuehu Yan, National University of Defense Technology, China
- Ibrahim A. Elgendy, Harbin Institute of Technology, China
- Dr. Bassem Abd-El-Atty, Menoufia University, Egypt
- Paweł Pławiak, Cracow University of Technology, Poland
- Edmond S. L. Ho, Northumbria University, UK
- Submission Deadline: June 30, 2021
- Decision Notification: July 25, 2021
- Registration: August 10, 2021
All accepted and registered papers of DLFCA 2021 will be published by the conference proceedings published by Springer in LNNS Series.
Journal Publication: Authors of a selected set of top-quality papers from the workshop will be invited to submit extended version of their papers in the special issues of SCIE/SSCI/Scopus/WoS indexed journals.
Best Paper: All the regular papers will be considered for the BEST PAPER AWARD.
NOTE: While submitting paper in this workshop, please specify “International Workshop on deep learning for forensics and cybersecurity applications (DLFCA 2021)” at the top (above paper title) of the first page of your paper.