Title: Advances on Security of Web and Social Media
Aim and Scope
Special session on Security of Web and Social Media in ICSPN 2021 will provide an opportunity for the researchers from multiple disciplines to come together to share knowledge, discuss ideas, exchange information, and learn about cutting-edge research in the field of web and social media. Users’ social lives have changed dramatically as a result of developments in social networks and web, offering a technical platform for not only social interaction and networking, but also for their wealth and socio-economic activities. However, in addition to these exceptional opportunities, online content sharing, dynamic, nuanced, and heterogeneous existence have raised a number of security and privacy concerns. With the number of modern technological applications increasing across various domains, securing data from intruders is among the key requirements for any web application and social networks. We invite researchers from industry, academia and government organization is to explore new approaches, technologies, methodologies, techniques, and theories relating to security and privacy in web and social media but are not limited to topics.
List of Topics
The topics relevant to this special session include but are not limited to:
- Multimedia security primitives
- Biometrics and Digital forensics
- Machine learning in adversarial environments
- IPR and Digital Rights Management
- Privacy-Enhancing Technologies for multimedia data in online social networks
- Data privacy and device security techniques in IoT
- Security Issues in Cloud Computing
- Security and privacy in big data and social networks
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems on web and social media
- Context-aware privacy techniques for web and social media
Paper Submission Guidelines
Authors are invited to submit papers to the special session. Full papers must be submitted through the conference paper submission site (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icspn2021). Authors must add (Special session: SS02) at the beginning of paper title during the submission. Paper should be submitted in PDF format electronically with maximum length of 10 pages as per the Springer LNNS series format. All manuscripts will be reviewed and judged on merits including originality, significance, interest, correctness, clarity, and relevance to the broader community. Papers are strongly encouraged to report experiences, measurements, and user studies, and to provide an appropriate quantitative evaluation.
Submitted papers must include original work, and may not be under consideration for another conference or journal. They should also not be under review or be submitted to another workshop, conference, or journal during the review process. Authors should submit full papers electronically following the instructions from the ICSPN 2021 conference web site. Accepted papers will appear in proceedings available electronically. Authors of accepted papers are expected to register for and present their work at the special session (in Online mode).
For inquiries, you may contact to special session chair Anupama Mishra at e-mail id: [email protected]
Special Session Chair (s):
- Anupama Mishra, Assistant Professor, Swami Rama Himalayan University, India
- Lata Nautiyal, University of Bristol, UK
Technical Program Committee:
- Varsha Mittal, Graphic Era University, India
- Kamika Chaudhary, M. B. Govt.P.G. College, India
- Sonam Seth, Bundelkhand University,India
- Rashmi Sachan, IBM, India
- Shekhar Kumar, M. B.Govt. P.G. College, India
- Gaurav Sachan, Genpact, India
- Ajay Rawat, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, India
- Surabhi Patel, Gurukul Kangari University, India
- Preeti Malik, Graphic Era University, India
- Submission Deadline: June 20, 2021
- Decision Notification: July 20, 2021
- Registration: August 10, 2021
All accepted and registered papers of this special session will be published by the conference proceedings published by Springer in LNNS Series.
Journal Publication: Authors of a selected set of top-quality papers from the special session will be invited to submit extended version of their papers in the special issues of SCIE/SSCI/Scopus/WoS indexed journals.
Best Paper: All the regular papers will be considered for the BEST PAPER AWARD.
NOTE: While submitting paper in this special session, please specify “Advances on Security of Web and Social Media” at the top (above paper title) of the first page of your paper.