Registered authors are required to record the presentation of their paper according to the instructions on this page.
The deadline for submitting video presentations: 31th August 2021
As previously announced, ICSPN-2021 will be held in a live online setting to accommodate the current restrictions related to the COVID-19 epidemic. The conference will be held in a fully pre-recorded format as a live stream. Details regarding the exact time of the live stream will be announced soon. In the meantime, please pay close attention to the instructions regarding the recording of your presentation below.
To give all presenters and viewers of ICSPN 2021 the best possible experience under these new circumstances, we kindly ask authors who will pre-record their presentations to comply with the technical specifications outlined below.
All video submissions will be verified for video/audio quality, and we strongly recommend that you submit your presentation well ahead of the submission deadline. This will allow time for us to verify your submission quickly, and for you to re-record and re-submit it in case it does not meet the technical specifications.
- For video, capture a single screen with your presentation/slides in full screen. Advance the slides as if presenting normally. Video feed of the presenter (such as via webcam) is not required.
- For audio, we recommend using an external microphone whenever possible. Using the microphone built into your webcam and/or laptop is also acceptable, but please ensure that you minimize ambient noise.
- Please make sure to record the video in 1080p resolution (or your maximum screen resolution) and at 30 frames per second in the MP4 video format.
- Once you have begun recording but before you begin your presentation, please stay on your first slide for 10 seconds without talking. After the initial 10 seconds of silence have elapsed, you may proceed with your presentation normally. This 10 second gap will make it easier for our editors to put the presentations together cleanly.
- Similarly, after you have concluded your presentation, please remain on the final slide for 10 seconds in silence.
- Your presentation should be at least 15 minutes in length but should not exceed 20 minutes. It must be voiced in clear and understandable English. The filename must be the title of your paper.
- Before submitting your presentation to us, please send it to your friends or colleagues for review and ask them to confirm that the slides are legible and that the audio is clear.
- To submit your recording, mail the video to the Conference Manager at [email protected]
- The subject of your email should be: ICSPN 2021 – Title of paper.